Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bracelets Galore

I have been working quite a bit on my inventory for the upcoming Phoenixville Farmer's Market that I am participating in.  I think I have a great selection of necklaces and LOTS of earrings.  I don't have too many bracelets to display.  I'm not sure why?  Bracelets are a great way to use a few leftover beads to make something beautiful.  Anyway, I did an earring drop off at Kimberton Whole Foods this past weekend and they placed an order for some bracelets.  So, now I can put those leftover few beads to great use.  Here are a few examples of things I came up with.  I am really into the summery colors like blue and green.  I have been using these colors in a lot of my work lately.  I hope you enjoy this sampling and thanks for taking a look.

Green Cat's Eye beads paired with lampwork glass.

Wooden beads with a sterling silver flip flop charm.

Glass with Bali style silver rounds.

African Turquoise paired with Czech glass.

Carnelian nuggets with Czech glass and a lampwork glass focal.


1 comment:

Lauren Gardner said...

Cute blog! I found you on mommy blogger and I am excited to follow! If you get a chance, go check out my blog. :) Have a magical day!

Followers