Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Early Birthday, Kristina

One of my dearest friends' birthday is coming up.  We still exchange presents since we are important parts of each other's lives.  I met her in college our freshman year, we pledged the same sorority, and have similar life paths as far as work, marriage, and families go.  Needless to say, we have remained friends 17 years and I know we will be friends forever.

Back in May when she was here for a visit with her son, I was showing her some of the jewelry I have created.  She really loved my photo jewelry and wanted me to make something special for her Mom for her birthday/Mother's Day.  She decided on a photo bracelet with the grandkids pictures in it.  All she had to do was send me some digital photos and I did the rest.

As a present to her I said I would create a bracelet for her as well.  I wanted to share this with you.  I love the black and white photos.  I think it turned out really well and I know she will wear it proudly.  I love to have people, especially friends wear pieces I create.  There is so much satisfaction in making something pretty that someone will enjoy over and over again.



So, Kristina I wish you tons of happiness this upcoming year.  I hope you have lots of sunshine and stars; joy and peace; love and contentment!  You are an amazing friend that I will cherish forever!

Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Followers