Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Consignment

So I'm thinking about consigning my jewelry. I have an opportunity to work with a great little place in York, PA called The Studio and Art Bar. I'm thinking of putting a few of my pieces there to start, but I'm having a little trouble with pricing. The economy is so crappy right now that people aren't spending the way they normally would. I normally would charge anywhere from $65-$100 on some of these pieces. I need to account for the fact that it's a 40/60 split in the sale. I'm just wondering if that is too much??? Would you pay that for these beauties???? Any help is greatly appreciated!







I am also thinking of making a couple of unique scrabble tile chakra necklaces (with yoga sayings) on them. I have a some examples in my shoppe.

Well.....PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE OUT IF THESE ARE TOO PRICEY!!!

No comments:

Followers