Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Working Working Working

I have been really trying to get my shop perfected and I'm starting to feel overwhelmed. There's so much information on etsy and elsewhere. I just need to focus on a few areas and stop trying to do everything at once. Anyway, I'm focusing on getting my pictures up to par and trying to get my inventory up. I just ordered some lovely beads from Andrea Mortenson at http://www.mountain-dreamer.com. She handcrafts beads out of clay. Very lovely. I also stopped by a friend's shop who works with glass. She showed me how to make some fused glass pendants and I'm really excited about them also.
My contest for a free bracelet ends on Sunday, so if you haven't done so already head to my shop (http://www.carriegrab419.etsy.com) and look around. Return to my blog and comment on what you do or don't like.
My son, Brennon started riding his bike without training wheels last week and has been practicing ever since. He's getting really good at turning. I'm so proud of the little guy. And Noah, just wants to be like his big brother. He'll probably be riding his bike before he turns two...just joking :)

No comments:

Followers