Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happiness....

I am so excited about opening my jewelry shop. It's something that is fun and fulfilling for ME. As a mom I'm always putting my kids and family before myself. I don't know how it happens, but it happens to the best of us. I have been more alive this past week and I attribute this to the shop and having something other than dirty diapers to look forward to. Anyway, I wanted to make a list of a few things that I am happy and grateful for:

1) A husband who is supportive of me emotionally, physically, spiritually and who is the most amazing father to our children.
2) The most adorable children who bring a light to my life and make me smile. They teach me so much about life even though they are 5 and 1.
3) The best friends who support me and don't ask for anything in return.
4) The opportunity to stay at home with my children and still be able to fulfill my creative side.
5) Finding the most beautiful semi-precious natural stones to create with.

Blessings to you all.

No comments:

Followers